Page 1 of 1
Form Demonstrationvideo tutorial
Posted: 26 Oct 2010 17:32
We have produced a Form demo video tutorial, where you can see:
- How to create a form
- Enable the File New menu item
- Attach a handler to File New
- Invoke the form from this handler
See Visual Prolog YouTube channel
You can also see it on our own site: Form Demo - Visual Prolog video tutorial
Posted: 27 Oct 2010 22:00
Hi, Markov Vitaly. I have moved your post to main forum: Inserting calls to form/dialog creation
- This forum is about "Tips, How To's, Code Samples, etc.", and I don't think your post is in that area (it it of course a tip to me ).
- Your post is of course inspired by the video, and related to the things that takes place in the video. But it is not really about the video, it is about something else. And suddenly this mail thread would not be about the video but about how the IDE could/should be.