Discussions related to Visual Prolog
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

Unread post by Thomas Linder Puls »

I just tried in Vip 7.3 and it does not recognize it as a control.

I.e. I see the same problem as you (I also believe that is what is said in the mails above).

So you are back to the original suggestion, import some other control (e.g. the webBrowserControl) in an other project and mimic that kind of code for the mozilla control.

By the way, why do you want to use the mozilla browser instead of the webBrowserControl (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer)?
Regards Thomas Linder Puls
PDC
Tonton Luc
VIP Member

Unread post by Tonton Luc »

Hi,

I want to use Mozilla browser instead IE because the html page I need to navigate contain the following code :
<!--[if IE 8]>
<script src="/defaultSites/peugeot_main_responsive/js/peugeot_common/ie9.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
And this script generate an error using browser::set_Silent(false), and I guess (?) this error prevents my following code correctly select an item in a combobox of the html page (because when I select it manually, all works fine).
So, I would try to use Mozilla browser only to see if the same problem persist or not.

Code: Select all

facts tout:iHTMLElementCollection_import:=erroneous. select_type:iHTMLSelectElement_import:=erroneous.   clauses selectionner_type():-     Type = tout:item(comDomains::variant(comDomains::string(id_type)),comDomains::variant(comDomains::integer(0))),     Type2_com = comInterface::new(Type,comMemory::release()),     select_type := iHTMLSelectElement_import::newQuery(Type2_com),     select_type:set_SelectedIndex(1),     elem3_type := iHTMLElement3_import::newQuery(Type2_com),     Val = elem3_type:fireEvent("onchange",comDomains::variant(comDomains::null())), % here Val = true() and the item 1 really appear in the html combobox, but this dynamic selection does not trigger the subsequent action in another part of the html page     ...
If you judge that it could help me, can you provide me a webBrowserControl sample ?
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

Unread post by Thomas Linder Puls »

There is a webBrowser example in Vip 7.3 (Help -> Install Examples...).
Regards Thomas Linder Puls
PDC