Discussions related to Visual Prolog
drspro2
VIP Member

GDI how to call drawImageRectRectI

Unread post by drspro2 »

GDI how to call drawImageRectRectI is my question, i have tried a lot ,

the predicate drawImageRectRectI has 10 arguments, the 9th argument is of domain

gdiplus_native::drawImageAbort (booleanInt ? )

i cant find how to call the whole predicate, it gives an error on booleant_int

predicate call:

Code: Select all

TargetGDIpGraphics:drawImageRectRectI(core::some(GDIpBitmap),gdiplus::recti(0, 0, WidNew,HeiNew),      0, 0,WidPicture,HeiPicture, gdiplus_native::unitPixel,none(), (HowThisargument Instantiate?) ,  0),    
thankyou
drspro2
VIP Member

Re: GDI how to call drawImageRectRectI

Unread post by drspro2 »

think i already found it in the ribbonexample, im trying to let the image list not crop the images
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

Unread post by Thomas Linder Puls »

Not really sure whether you have solved your problem or not.

But in any case: a booleanInt is an integer; normally b_true or b_false (which are 1 and 0, respectively).
Regards Thomas Linder Puls
PDC
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

By the way it must be an "old" Visual Prolog you have because the current version have these predicates:

Code: Select all

interface graphics ... predicates     drawImageF : (image Image, real X, real Y).     drawImageI : (image Image, integer X, integer Y).     % @short Draw #Image at the point (#X, #Y).     % @details See gdi+ Graphifs.DrawImage in MSDN     % @end   predicates     drawImageF : (image Image, pointF Point).     drawImageI : (image Image, pointI Point).     % @short Draw #Image at #Point.     % @details See gdi+ Graphifs.DrawImage in MSDN     % @end   predicates     drawImageInRectF : (image Image, real X, real Y, real Width, real Height).     drawImageInRectI : (image Image, integer X, integer Y, integer Width, integer Height).     % @short Draw #Image in the rectangle (#X, #Y, #Width, #Height).  The #Image is resized to fit the rectangle.     % @details See gdi+ Graphifs.DrawImage in MSDN     % @end   predicates     drawImageInRectF : (image Image, rectF Rect).     drawImageInRectI : (image Image, rectI Rect).     % @short Draw #Image in the rectangle #Rect.  The #Image is resized to fit the rectangle.     % @details See gdi+ Graphifs.DrawImage in MSDN     % @end
PDC
drspro2
VIP Member

Unread post by drspro2 »

thankyou for the information, i will try to upgrade when possible
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

Gdi+ is also in the Personal Edition, so if you can look at our implementation.
PDC