Discussions related to Visual Prolog
zawmyohtet

Working with printer

Unread post by zawmyohtet »

I have built a database using visual prolog. I would like to print results with the help of printer. Although i tried with example code from visual prolog 7.3 for tyros, it did not work. Where can i study examples to work with printer?
I love visual prolog!
Harrison Pratt
VIP Member

Unread post by Harrison Pratt »

If you are using the Commercial version of VIP7.5, take a look at the veprint class in the ESTA example.
zawmyohtet

Re:

Harrison Pratt wrote:If you are using the Commercial version of VIP7.5, take a look at the veprint class in the ESTA example.
Thanks a lot. I will study it. But, now i am using only personal edition . Thank you so much.
I love visual prolog!
strikerman09

Glad

Unread post by strikerman09 »

I am also Myanmar who learn visual prolog. I am glad to hear that Myanmar developer learns prolog. What kind of project do you learn. Mayi know.

With best regards!!
my pet is cat.
zawmyohtet

Re: Glad

strikerman09 wrote: 29 May 2017 15:01 I am also Myanmar who learn visual prolog. I am glad to hear that Myanmar developer learns prolog. What kind of project do you learn. Mayi know.

With best regards!!
I am also glad to meet with you. I am trying to use prolog in AI field and pratical knowledge base systems. How about you? You can contect by mail zawmyohtet3026@gmail.com
I love visual prolog!