Discussions related to Visual Prolog
drspro2
VIP Member

Chromium Embedded Framework

Unread post by drspro2 »

Hi, very interesting,

somebody recommended me Chromium embedded CEF, i wonder if this can be integrated in VP

the website is: https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef

can this be integrated in VP?,

webbrowser active X ms explorer works in most cases except for some situations in remote desktop connection, then it closes the application.

I just made and finished the first version of a web-application with VP,

www.free-account.nl

i made it with the ISAPI example and it runs on apache webserver with isapi VP -dll.

It is at the moment an advertisement website, though it could probably be used for a lot of other web-sharing purposes.

I made the database such that if one does a search operation on 1 or more words, the application does not exhaustivly search all records, but it finds the relevant matches through word-index files, so that it finds the results a lot faster.

you can see the website and even create an account on: www.free-account.nl

see also: www.healthsoftware.nl everything created with VP, also calendar system, and a lot more.

thankyou
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

Unread post by Thomas Linder Puls »

The Chromium Embedded Framework is unfortunately rather complex, and will require a huge effort to interface to.
Regards Thomas Linder Puls
PDC
drspro2
VIP Member

Unread post by drspro2 »

Thomas thankyou for the information,

for the moment when needed is display the vp-program as a toolbar in the top of the screen and then i start the external browser as an exe-file.