Discussions related to Visual Prolog
drspro2
VIP Member

vp 7.5 help file

Unread post by drspro2 »

in the previous versions of the visual-prolog compilers i used there always was an help file where all the Pfc was explained. I cant find it in my current version 7.5 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, neither did i find it on the webpages. Are the descriptions of the built in Pfc somewhere?

thankyou

R
CalmoSoft
VIP Member

vip.chm

Unread post by CalmoSoft »

Hi,

Look at the "Visaul Prolog 7.5\doc\vip.chm".
I have Visual Prolog Personal Edition.

Regards,
Gal Zsolt
(~ CalmoSoft ~)
drspro2
VIP Member

Unread post by drspro2 »

thankyou, i found it
Thomas Linder Puls
VIP Member

Unread post by Thomas Linder Puls »

The documentation of the IDE itself has been moved out of the help file and into the wiki (on the Internet).

But the PFC documentation still remains in the Help file. If the cursor is placed inside a PFC word and you press F1 then the PFC help will appear (at least that is the intension).
Regards Thomas Linder Puls
PDC
Ferenc Nagy
VIP Member

My first experieces with VIP 7.5 PE

Unread post by Ferenc Nagy »

Thank you Zsolt, for the location of the CHM help file.
>But the PFC documentation still remains in the Help file. If the cursor is placed inside a PFC word and you press F1 then the PFC help will appear (at least that is the intension).
It is only intention now.

Do you want to retain the Saturn project icon in the whole life cycle of Visual Prolog?
Why don't change it Uranus in the new version?
If somebody uses (temporarily) two edition the identical icons on the mix up the user.

I met a strange error which I cannot reproduce by screen shots.
I opened a 7.4 project and computer with 7.5 IDE and the computer fell in endless loop. It opened all the projects on the list again and again. I could stop it only by the shutdown from Task Manager.

Do you plan to write more detailed explanations and sample programs about the new features shortly mentioned in http://wiki.visual-prolog.com/index.php ... Prolog_7.5 ?
TIA, Regards,
Frank Nagy
CalmoSoft
VIP Member

PFC help

Unread post by CalmoSoft »

I have Visual Prolog Personal Edition. When I put the cursor inside a PFC word and I press F1 then the PFC help appears.

Regards,
Gal Zsolt
(~ CalmoSoft ~)